Congratulations to the nine counselors selected by Colleges That Change Lives as their 2019 Counselors That Change Lives.
School counselors provide the necessary support for college bound students to navigate the college admissions process and achieve their goals.
- Lade Akande, University High School, Carmel, IN
- Mark Chalkley, United World College Red Cross Nordic, Flekke, Norway
- Gail Durso, Explore Solutions, San Diego, CA
- Mary Hunter Hardison, Nansemond-Suffolk Academy, Suffolk, VA
- Beth Kainic, Cristo Rey St. Martin College Prep, Waukegan, IL
- Raquel Laiz, Benjamin Franklin High School/Portland Public Schools, Portland, OR
- Chat Leonard, Metro Academic and Classical High School, St. Louis, MO
- Sheena Reed, Metairie Park Country Day School, Metairie, LA
- Teng Yang, Democracy Prep, New York, NY