If you haven’t already submitted your FAFSA, now is the time to complete it. The urgency lies in the fact that the earlier you submit, the sooner your application will be reviewed. Some programs have limited funds, which are awarded as applications are processed, so the earlier you send in your application, the sooner it will be reviewed. Once you submit, the big work is done, but there are still things you need to do to make sure you have your best shot at receiving the aid you need:
- Review your FAFSA confirmation page.
- Review your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Apply for as many scholarships as you can.
- Be on the lookout for your aid offer(s).
- Make FAFSA corrections if you need to.