When we all think of summer, we think about summer fun: hanging out at the beach, swimming with friends and family BBQs. Whether you’re planning to work, intern, volunteer or take a class this summer, there’s also time for a bit of self discovery to see where your interests for the future lie.
Consider the following when making your plans:
- Look to build new skills or deepen ones you already have
- Be productive and get things done that have been on your “to do” or “try this” list
- Challenge yourself to learn something new
- Explore— discover what you do and don’t like
- There are so many interesting things to do close to home, you don’t have to travel far to do something new