To minimize your stress tomorrow morning, it’s a great idea to get organized ahead of time. The last thing you need on test morning is a desperate scramble. These are some of the things you can do tonight to get your big day off to a great start:
First, check with your parents to make sure they know when and where you’re scheduled to take the test, and arrange how you’ll get to the test center. Next, gather and pack all the things you’ll need to take with you. Some of the things on this check list are “must-have” items, while others are optional.
REQUIRED: Don’t forget any of the following items or it will be a long ride home!
- Your admission or standby ticket
- An acceptable form of photo ID
- Sharpened #2 pencils
- An approved calculatorSUGGESTED
SUGGESTED: These are things you may want to bring along:
- A Snack or two
- Your favorite sweatshirt or sweater
- A back-up calculator
- Extra batteries for your calculator
- A watch to keep track of time