Summer is also the perfect time to figure out where your interests lie, further expand your involvement in current activities and have some new experiences too. What would you like to learn more about or dive deeper into ?
Five things you can do this summer are:
- Work, intern or volunteer
- Study at a university or participate in a research project
- Hone your skills, whether artistic or athletic
Consider the following when making your plans:
- Look to build new skills or deepen ones you already have.
- Be productive.
- Challenge yourself to learn something new.
- Explore— discover what you do and don’t like.
- There are so many interesting things to do close to home, you don’t have to go to the other side of the world.
What you get out of your summer is what matters most. It’s the perfect time for a little self discovery to figure out where your interests for the future lie.