Remember, the PSAT is a “practice” test for the SAT. Your scores will never be reported to colleges. The PSAT will give you valuable feedback if you go through your score report. See how you handled the different sections of the test and what you need to work on before you take the SAT. You’ll receive your test booklet back to review with your scores. In December, College Board will send the score reports directly to your high school and the reports will be distributed there.
To minimize your stress tomorrow morning, it’s a great idea to get organized ahead of time. These are some of the things you can do tonight to get tomorrow off to a great start:
- Gather and pack all the things you’ll need to take with you. Don’t forget any of the following required items:
- Sharpened #2 pencils
- An approved calculator
- These are things you may want to bring along:
- Water and snack, although not to be kept on your desk
- Extra batteries or a back-up calculator
- A watch to keep track of time
Remember, to set your alarm, get a good night’s sleep and have a filling, healthy breakfast.