It’s so important for you to confirm your applications are complete and that all required components have been received by the schools to which you have applied.
The easiest way to do this is to create a list of your schools. Then, verify online (check the online service your high school uses or consult the online tracking system many colleges assign to applicants) or by phone, whether each school has received the following components and record this information on your own checklist:
▪ The Common Application or Universal College Application
▪ Individual school application and/or supplement
▪ Standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, SAT II, AP, TOEFL)
▪ Official high school transcript
▪ Guidance counselor letter of recommendation
▪ Letters of recommendation from teachers, coaches, employers
▪ Mid-year grades
- Application fee
▪ CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
▪ Individual school and state required financial aid forms
Please, remember— it’s your responsibility to confirm your file is complete!